Our Meeting Sales team works closely with the region's best venues and service providers to ensure your successful meeting or event. Any space, AV, and catering needs will be tailored to your meeting's specifications. Beyond the meeting space, the Hershey Harrisburg Region offers a variety of activities and experiences to engage your attendees in their free time. From start to finish, our team will work with you to ensure a memorable event.
• Ask the right questions to fully understand your needs.
• Gather proposals for leads distribution.
• Match properties to specific meeting requirements and budgets.
• Coordinate site visits, familiarization tours, and bid presentations.
• Attend bid presentations to answer questions and provide information.
• Serve as a vast information database and a one-stop shop.
Please note that it is the policy and practice of Visit Hershey & Harrisburg 's sales and services departments to work with each individual meeting, convention, and event, sport and expo planner to determine the important parameters when selecting a hotel or service for the purpose of the event. Leads are only distributed to those hotels and companies who offer services with the ability to accommodate the needs of the customer. Sending a lead to the entire Visit Hershey & Harrisburg Partner base is not our practice.
Visit Hershey & Harrisburg provides meeting/event planners the ability to remain confidential or opt-out of solicitation during the lead distribution process.
• Help meeting attendees maximize free time through creation of pre-and post-conference activities, spouse tours, golf outings, and special events.
• Establish hotel room blocks.
• Provide options for dining, attractions, cultural, and ethnic opportunities.
• Recommend transportation services.
• Provide photographs and promotional material for conference marketing brochures.
• Coordinate pre-convention meetings.
• Furnish contacts for local entertainment, speaker, and photography needs.
• Serve as a liaison between group and the community (sporting events, festivals, etc.).
• Provide complete list of local services such as AV providers, caterers, and temporary help.