This 72 foot long single span bridge was built around 1850 and crosses Wiconisco Creek in Washington Township. It is the only covered bridge located completely in Dauphin County at its original location. In 1972, Hurricane Agnes destroyed six of the 9 covered bridges located in the county at that time. One bridge, the Wilhour Mill Bridge, was in ruins before 1972. The other, Everhart Bridge, had been dismantled and relocated to the grounds of Fort Hunter Park.