Come sail with the Susquehanna River School! These scenic 75-minute cruises offer unparalleled views of the water and Harrisburg’s landmarks. This unique floating classroom teaches students of all ages about the history and natural wonders of the Susquehanna River and Harrisburg. Instructors utilize hands-on activities, lectures, games, and more to teach about the importance of our river and the ways we can continue to take care of it.
School groups may be able to charter the River School for private lessons any day of the week. Additional charges may apply for private events. Email email@example.com or call (717) 234-6500 for more details.
DATE: EVERY SATURDAY
TIME: 9:30 AM-10:45
Tickets: $15 for adults, FREE for children 12 and under
- August 14, 2021 Native Americans on the Susquehanna River
- August 21, 2021 Conservation of the Susquehanna River
- August 28, 2021 Geology of the Susquehanna River
- Sept. 11, 2021 Mankind Along the Susquehanna River
- Sept. 18, 2021 Plants, Animals, Insects Along the Susquehanna River
- Sept. 25, 2021 Native Americans on the Susquehanna River
- October 2, 2021 Conservation of the Susquehanna River
- October 16, 2021 Mankind Along the Susquehanna River
- October 23, 2021 Plants, Animals, Insects Along the Susquehanna River
Bookings are closed for this event. However, please visit our Ticket Booth on City Island 30 minutes prior to your interested time to check for additional availability.