On August 31-September 2, 2019 the City of Harrisburg will proudly present the 103rd Annual Kipona Festival on Riverfront Park and City Island, sponsored by Visit Hershey & Harrisburg.
The festival features more than 40 food vendors, 3 live music stages with more than 30 bands, Artist Village with handmade arts and crafts, Biergarten, Native American Pow-Wow, Festival of India, canoe races, crab cake eating contest, children’s festival, carnival games, the Annual Duck Derby rubber duck race in the Susquehanna River to benefit Making Strides Against Breast Cancer, and much more! Fireworks will be held on Sunday, September 1 at approximately 8:15 PM.
- Saturday, August 31 – 11am-8pm
- Sunday, September 1 – 11am-8pm
- Monday, September 3 – 11am-7pm
- Street parking is FREE on Sunday and Monday
- $10 special event parking in the Market Square garage courtesy of SP Plus
- $5 parking on City Island
- 4 hours of free street parking using the code LUVHBG in the ParkMobile App