The first annual Ice & Fire Festival will be held from 1 – 9 PM on Second Street in Harrisburg.
The event will feature:
• 70-foot Ice Skating Rink
• Dozens of illuminated ice sculptures
• Snowzilla Jr. – a winter themed slide featuring a 20-foot climb of rugged terrain to the top and an exhilarating 50 foot slide back down.
• Toboggan Tunnel – a twin roller lane mountainous adventure through a snow-covered tunnel. Children 12 and younger are invited to this one of a kind exciting experience!
• Moon walk
• Ice Castle and Frozen Character appearances
• Fire Dancers
• Live Musical Performances
• HBG Flea Winter Market (10am – 4pm in Strawberry Square)
All performances and activities are Free!
$10 event parking from 10am – 10pm will be available in the Market Square garage. 4 hours of free parking using the “LUVHBG” code in the ParkMobile app.