About this event
What better way to to close out the summer than with a unique, intimate and acoustic concert with the Gin Blossoms?! That’s right, our friends return to the Vineyard at Hershey as we end the concert season with this awesome 21+ show with special local guests, the Swisher Sweets! This intimate evening will also feature food trucks, multiple beverage stations, and so much more in a safe and enjoyable environment. Based on guidance from the CDC and Pennsylvania Department of Health, we have completely reconfigured our concerts such that it is far more intimate to encourage social distancing and other safety measures. This means tickets are extremely limited, so be sure to get your tickets today so you don’t miss out on what it sure to be one of the most unique and intimate performances in the region!
This party will have all of us creating new fun memories as we sing along to their many hits--including “Until I Fall Away,” “Found Out About You,” “Hey Jealousy,” “Allison Road” and many more! Gather your friends and family, pack your blankets and chairs, and lets rock out to the songs everybody knows as we close out summer in Central PA! Remember, tickets are very limited and will sell out quickly, so be sure to get yours now so you do not miss out on this show of the summer.
Please review the FAQs below for festival rules. No refunds; 21+ over only.
If you want to rock out as a star, consider the Gin Blossoms VIP Pre-Show Experience. The package includes:
- One general admission ticket
- VIP Early venue entry (2:30 vs. 3:30)
- Exclusive pre-show Q&A with Gin Blossoms
- Intimate 2-song performance by Gin Blossoms
- Exclusive Gin Blossoms VIP merchandise gift
- Specially designed Gin Blossoms tote bag
- Official pre-show laminate
- Merchandise shopping before doors open to the general public
- Limited availability
- Can I bring guests under 21 years old or pets? No guests under 21 or pets will be admitted.
- What can I bring? You will want to pack lawn chairs or blankets. Umbrellas (except those attached to chairs), canopies, or anything similar that obstructs views will not permitted so as to maximize the view of the patio stage for attendees. Unlike in past years, guests may not bring any tables or standalone sun umbrellas to the party. Also, while you can bring outside food, you cannot bring in outside beverages (including water & soda). Don't worry, we'll have more than enough to quench your thirst!
- What time should I arrive? Gates open at 3:30 pm for the Party! Please be sure to arrive at close to gate opening to ensure a smooth, speedy, entry process. Note that our property is a working farm and does not have multiple points of entry, so it is important to arrive early (and carpool!) so you can park, enter the festival and have a great experience without unnecessary delay.
- Can I leave the festival grounds and return later? There is no reentry to the festival grounds except for medical reasons escorted by security. There also will be no tailgating permitted.
- What food options will be available? We will announce the food trucks closer to the event.
- What happens if it rains? The festival is rain or shine.
- Will I need to wear a face covering? We will follow the Pennsylvania Department of Health guidance as of the show date.
- Anything else I should know? We strongly recommend you dress to enjoy a day on our 40-acre farm. As the festival is going to be spread out around our brewery building to encourage social distancing, please wear appropriate and comfortable walking shoes. We will have a bag check inspection upon arrival, and as a reminder, outside beverages, guests under 21, and detached umbrellas/tables are not permitted. Finally, we do not permit weapons of any kind on the farm.
Tickets are Non-Refundable!