Create memories and experience our tradition of good food as you treat yourself to a Banquet in a Cornfield. The Smucker family invites you to gain a deeper appreciation of Lancaster County’s agricultural heritage and enjoy a mouthwatering farm-fresh meal on our family homestead, all served under a tent among the rows of corn. From the moment you join us on the hayride until after the family-fun activities, corn maze, and music around the bonfire, you’ll create great memories of this relaxing evening in the country.
• Barbecue chicken and fresh-picked corn on the cob prepared on-site
• Baked Idaho and sweet potatoes
• Grandma Smucker’s baked lima beans
• Pennsylvania Dutch chow chow, cole slaw and applesauce
• Rolls, butter and apple butter
• Our famous whoopie pies from the Bird-in-Hand Bakery & Cafe
• Angel food cake with seasonal berries
Tickets sell out early and include tax and gratuity.
$44.95 for adults; $24.95 for children ages 4-12; children 3 and under eat free!
Ask about discounts for groups of 20 or more.
July 18, 25 at 5:45pm-8:45pm
August 1, 8, 15, 22 at 5:15pm-8:15 pm