- From: Jul 30, 2020 – Sep 17, 2020
- Venue: Bird-in-Hand Family Restaurant & Smorgasbord
2760 Old Philadelphia Pike
Bird in Hand, PA 17505
- Admission: $44.95 for adults; $24.95 for children ages 4-12; children 3 and under eat free! (Harvest $46.50 for adults; $24.95 for children ages 4-12; children 3 and under eat free!)
- Phone: (800) 665-8780
- Visit Website
July 30, August 6, August 13, August 20, 2020
5:15 – 8:15 p.m.
August 13, 2020
1:30 – 4:30 p.m.
(Harvest Banquet) September 10, September 17, 2020
4:00 – 7:00 p.m.
From the moment you join us on the hayride until after the family-fun activities, corn maze and music around the bonfire, you’ll create great memories of this relaxing evening in the country. Share a farm-fresh meal with the Smucker Family on our homestead, all served under a tent among the rows of corn. This authentic taste of Amish Country will be an experience you’ll remember forever.
- Barbecue chicken and fresh-picked corn on the cob prepared on-site
- Baked Idaho and sweet potatoes
- Grandma Smucker’s baked lima beans
- Pennsylvania Dutch chow chow, cole slaw and applesauce
- Rolls, butter and apple butter
- Our famous whoopie pies from the Bird-in-Hand Bakery & Cafe
- Angel food cake with seasonal berries
Tickets sell out early and include tax and gratuity. $44.95 for adults; $24.95 for children ages 4-12; children 3 and under eat free.