ABOUT THIS MEDIA TOUR MENU
Our Media Tour Menu is intended only for the use of those media who have been pre-approved for a working media visit by the Visit Hershey & Harrisburg organization.
- The Media Tour Menu document below provides an easy guide to help you build an itinerary for your working media visit.
- Simply review and pre-select which attractions you would like to visit or experience.
- Once you have selected your desired locations, our Public Relations Department will assist you in developing a manageable “suggested” itinerary and coordinate all necessary Media Passes.
- This planning tool clearly identifies those attractions that participate in our Media Pass Program and those experiences or sites which are "On Your Own."
- Each location or experience is grouped by regions “Harrisburg” and “Hershey” and each attraction within those groupings is listed by proximity to the others. Meaning, you could follow the order of the attractions listed in this menu and see everything in (almost) a linear route.
- The suggested time at each location is also noted in parenthesis beside each listing.
- No tickets are issued to media in advance unless otherwise noted in your final itinerary.
- All tickets, passes, and vouchers provided by participating Partners as part of the Media Pass Program are considered non-transferrable.
- You will be required to present valid ID to redeem your tickets at each location.
- If for any reason the attractions or properties that you pre-selected do not have your tickets upon arrival, you should simply purchase the necessary tickets and submit your receipts to our Public Relations Department for full reimbursement.
The Public Relations Department can also provide you with a Media Dining Guide which highlights a variety of suggested options for dining and additional experiences that may require additional planning, reservations, or have associated costs which are not covered or coordinated by the bureau.
These exceptions are clearly marked next to the attractions or experiences and are considered “On Your Own” for media participating in the Media Days program.
- The bureau does not cover the cost for meals.
- We encourage our media guests to make their own dining reservations.
- During peak seasons dining reservations should be made well in advance.
- Some experiences listed in this Media Tour Menu may also not be available during the dates of your visit due to seasonality, weather conditions, etc.
- Seasonal attractions are clearly marked “Seasonal” and media should call ahead to confirm the attraction is open and operational.
- All Times listed are subject to change without notice.
Contacting Participating Properties Directly?
- Media should not contact the individual properties or attractions listed in this Media Tour Menu directly to request Media Passes or complimentary tickets.
- The participating Partners in our Media Pass Program have agreed to provide complimentary provisions ONLY to media who have been officially pre-approved and coordinated by the Visit Hershey & Harrisburg organization.
Thank you for your interest in our region and we look forward to hosting you soon!
Director of Public Relations