ABOUT THE MEDIA TOUR MENU
Our Media Tour Menu is intended only for the use of those Pre-Approved Media working with the Visit Hershey & Harrisburg organization.
- Download the Media Tour Menu document below to Build Your Itinerary for your working media visit.
- Review + Select which attractions you would like to visit or experience.
- Create Your Own Itinerary or ask us for assistance with a “suggested” itinerary based on your selections.
- Site Selection Form will be provided to you IF you require assistance building an itinerary.
- Passes/Tickets/Referrals are then coordinated by VHH based on your Final Itinerary or Site Selections.
- Menu Options are Grouped by the following:
- Unique Out-Of-Area
- Wine & Craft Beer Country
- Transportation Services
- Dining Guide
- Each Attraction or Experience is Tagged as the following:
- Media Pass
- Hard Tickets
- Media Referral
- On Your Own
- Creating Your Own Experience is Easy with Media Tour Menu:
- Listed by Proximity - Each option is listed by proximity, making it easy to create the order of your itinerary by location of attractions.
- Timing - Each option includes an estimated time at each location, making it easy to schedule how much time to allow for each stop.
- Tickets, Vouchers, Hard Tickets:
- No Media Passes, Vouchers, or Hard Tickets are issued to media in advance.
- Any exceptions for Media Passes or Hard Tickets will be noted in your final itinerary.
- All Passes, Vouchers, and Hard Tickets provided are considered non-transferrable.
- You will be required to present valid ID to redeem your Media Passes or Vouchers at each location.
- Hard Tickets provided by VHH cannot be replaced if lost or misplaced by the Media Guest and the cost of those replacement tickets are not eligible for reimbursement.
- Reimbursement Guarantee: IF Media Passes or Vouchers are not available upon arrival at any pre-selected/approved location, VHH will reimburse you for the cost of purchasing the necessary tickets. Simply purchase the tickets and submit your receipts to our PR Department after your visit for full reimbursement of ticket purchase.
Meals + Dining Guide
The Dining Guide included in the Media Tour Menu highlights a variety of suggested options for dining.
- Media are responsible for their own meals and dining reservations.
- We Do Not cover the cost for meals.
- Dining reservations are highly recommended during peak travel seasons.
- Some Attractions or Experiences may not be available during the dates of your visit due to seasonality, weather conditions, etc.
- Media are responsible for contacting the attraction or service provider in advance to confirm it is open and operational.
- Seasonal attractions are clearly marked “Seasonal” and media should confirm the attraction is open and operational prior to visit.
- All Times listed in the Media Tour Menu are subject to change without notice.
Contacting Participating Properties Directly?
- Media should not contact the individual properties or attractions listed in this Media Tour Menu directly to request Media Passes or complimentary tickets.
- All Participating Partners in our Media Pass Program have agreed to provide complimentary provisions ONLY to media who have been officially pre-approved and coordinated by VHH.
Thank you for your interest in our region and we look forward to hosting you soon!
Director of Public Relations