Home of the Harrisburg Senators, AA affiliate of the Washington Nationals, this icon of sports venues in the Hershey Harrisburg Region is one contributing factor to the region being named #1 Minor League Sports Market in the nation for 2011. Known to be a training ground for future baseball stars, Harrisburg has seen the likes of fast ball phenom Stephen Strasburg, power-hitting outfielder Bryce Harper and All-Star 3rd baseman Ryan Zimmerman as they transitioned to the big leagues. The new stadium with modern facilities debuted in 2009 and was named Ballpark Digest’s Renovation of the Year in 2010.
The park is situated on Harrisburg’s City Island Sports Complex, so hosting an event here gives your athletes and spectators a perfect view of the beautiful Susquehanna River and the city skyline.
At A Glance
• State-of-the-art video system; largest video scoreboard in minor league baseball
• Playing surface recognized nationally as one of the best in minor league baseball
• Comfortable chair-back seating for thousands of spectators
• 21 corporate suites with private seating/viewing area available for rental
• Three dugout suites next to the visitors dugout
• Boardwalk area completely encircling the playing field
• Kids Zone
• Concession areas and Harrisburg Senators gift shop
• Seasonal promotional giveaways for spectators
• July 2010-hosted the Eastern League AA All-star Game