The HHRVB Extranet is designed for you to help manage your partnership account, such as:
• Manage your Travel Guide (25 words) and VisitHerseyHarrisburg.org Listings
• Update contacts/contact info. for your organization
• Renew & Pay Online for your annual Partnership Benefits
• Amenities Selection for your business listings and to help service visitor inquiries and online requests
• Access and Respond to bureau generated Sales Leads (If purchased with your partnership package)
• View important Partnership Announcements & Event Reminders, Partner Happenings and Industry Reports (Partner Bulletin)
• Benefits Overview - i.e. event attendance, in-kind expenses/received, sales lead overview, and earned media/featured in articles
• Add Online Coupons & Packages
• Add/Change your Website Listing Photos/Logo AND YouTube Videos
• Online Listing(s), Events and Coupons Views Reports
As the primary contact, you (or others you delegate access to) will be responsible for maintaining current information within your Partner Extranet Account. This includes notifying Justin Martsolf directly when Account details (such as company name, partnership levels and contact information) need to be adjusted to your account.
Please note: Contact information provided within your Partner Extranet Account(s) is used only by our internal staff to connect your organization with clients requesting specific information or services. It is also used to deliver partner meeting notices, bureau related items and other opportunities directly to you. Information entered in the Listings/Amenities sections appear on our website and other promotional resources.
Who can have access to the EXTRANET?
Any HHRVB partner contact may have access to the extranet. HHRVB staff will determine what you can access on the extranet through security settings. If you need to change security settings for a particular contact, please contact Justin Martsolf.
New Account Users
You will be sent an email from the Hershey Harrisburg Regional Visitors Bureau with the link and a temporary password.
2. Click on the link, which will take you to a “HersheyHarrisburg RVB extranet partner login” screen.
3. Your username is your full e-mail address.
4. Your password is a temporary password that was e-mailed to you. (Subject: Hershey Harrisburg RVB Partner Extranet –Set-up and Login)
5. Upon logging in with your temporary password (please do not copy and paste password/case sensitive), you will be prompted to change your password to one of your preference.
If you should have any questions or issues accessing your account, please contact Justin Martsolf at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-231-2986.