Capital City Style | Learn More>
Let the professional staff at the Hershey Harrisburg Regional Visitors Bureau (HHRVB) help you to navigate through the RFP process, site visits and all event details to ensure your event runs smoothly.
• Ask the right questions to fully understand your needs
• Gather proposals for leads distribution
• Match properties to specific meeting requirements and budgets
• Coordinate site visits, familiarization tours, and bid presentations
• Attend bid presentations to answer questions and provide information
• Serve as a vast information database and a one-stop shop
Please note that it is the policy and practice of the Hershey Harrisburg Regional Visitors Bureau's sales and services departments to work with each individual meeting, convention, and event, sport and expo planner to determine the important parameters when selecting a hotel or service for the purpose of the event. Leads are only distributed to those hotels and companies who offer services with the ability to accommodate the needs of the customer. Sending a lead to the entire HHRVB Partner base is not our practice.
HHRVB provides meeting/event planners the ability to remain confidential or opt-out of solicitation during the lead distribution process.
• Help meeting attendees maximize free time through creation of pre and post conference activities, spouse tours, golf outings, and special events
• Establish hotel room blocks
• Provide options for dining, attractions, cultural and ethnic opportunities
• Recommend transportation services
• Provide photographs and promotional material for conference marketing brochures
• Coordinate pre-convention meetings
• Furnish contacts for local entertainment, speaker, and photographic needs
• Serve as a liaison between group and the community (sporting events, festivals, etc.)
• Provide complete list of local services such as AV providers, caterers, and temporary help