« Back to previous page

Camp Curtin Fire Station

  • 2504 N 6th St. Harrisburg, PA 17110

Camp Curtin Fire Station is located in a residential neighborhood of uptown Harrisburg originally known as the 10th Ward, The early 20th century was a period of great growth for the city of Harrisburg — in just ten years, the population of the 10th Ward grew from just under 2,000 to more than 5,000 residents, necessitating the construction of a firehouse in the area. Completed in 1910, the Italianate-style fire house mirrors the design of many of Harrisburg’s other fire stations.