Murder Mystery Dinner Cruises
It's a classic WHODUNNIT in these ever-popular dinner cruises aboard The Pride of the Susquehanna! Your nights will never be the same after tasting this wonderful balance of delicious intrigue!
Tonight it's, Willful Intent – The reading of Remington Chesterfield’s will set his unique family up for a night of zany action, greed, and vengeance. But everything is not as it seems–they are in for the surprise of a lifetime!
We have joined with Otter Productions to bring you a line of dinner cruises that will thrill you with fun storylines and classic mysteries! Select audience members will be able to join in with the action, and there will be prizes for given away each cruise this summer!
The riverboat leaves promptly on time, so we recommend that you arrive half an hour early to board.
Tickets are $49.50, which includes the 2-hour cruise and dinner.
Advance reservations are required for this event.
- Chicken Piccata, topped with lemon-infused cream sauce and parmesan cheese
- Maryland-style Crab Cake, golden baked with Japanese panko and sauteed
- Sicilian-style Red Lasagna, a vegetarian pasta favorite, layered with ricotta and mozzarella cheeses
- All dinners come with a salad, sides, and dessert. Coffee, tea, and water are included.
There is a cash bar available for our guests, serving top-shelf beer, wine, and cocktails, as well as soda and other non-alcoholic beverages.
Your voyage price does not include gratuity for our volunteer servers and bartender. If you feel they do an outstanding job, we encourage you to tip accordingly. Your enjoyment is their ultimate goal!
- Boarding begins 15 minutes prior to sailing. The riverboat leaves promptly on time.
- The Pride is handicapped and wheelchair accessible.
- This cruise is for ages 13 and older.
- Restrooms are available onboard.
- Advanced reservations required.