Travel back in time, with KJO's Two Beat Dames performing, to the days of flappers, swing, and bootleg gin. The Pride of the Susquehanna proudly presents The Roaring 20s Cruise!
Come in your finest time period attire (if you like!), enjoy genuine speakeasy-era cocktails, and cut a rug to the jazz and dixie tunes of KJO’s Two Beat Dames. Marvel at the classical card tricks of vaudevillian magician Vincent King, and compete for prizes in our 1920s trivia challenge. But remember to give the secret password at the gate – “Paddlewheel.”
Time: 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM
- Docked for Happy Hour: 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- The Party Continues on a 1-Hour Moonlight Cruise: 11:00 PM to 12:00 AM
Cover charge is $14.00 online or $15.00 at the door. Cost includes entrance fee and cruise ticket.
*21+ years of age only. Please have your ID.
There is a cash bar available for our guests, serving top-shelf beer, wine, and cocktails, as well as soda and other non-alcoholic beverages.
There is an à la carte grill available for our guests, serving snacks, sweets, light entrees, and sandwiches.
- Boarding begins 15 minutes before departure. The riverboat leaves promptly on time.
- The Pride is wheelchair and handicapped accessible.
- This cruise is for ages 21 and older.
- The riverboat sails rain or shine.
- Restrooms are available onboard.
- Advanced reservations are recommended for this event.