Come one come all to the annual Marysville Lions Club Carnival!!!!!!! It's a blast with food, fun, rides, music, and more!!!
The family event features more than 70 rides, amusements and games, as well as cash bingo, a raffle, food and a fireworks display at 11:15pm. Friday.
Live nightly music, beginning at 7:00pm, will be as follows:
- Colt Wilbur Band (country), Monday
- Element 22 (rock), Tuesday
- Richie Fields (country), Wednesday
- North Mountain Ramblers (bluegrass), Thursday
- Michael Christopher (country-rock), Friday
- Lost Love Horizon (classic country), Saturday
Proceeds benefit the Lions Club's charitable works.
*In 2016, festival admission was free, there was a $17 fee for unlimited rides ($15 online) or visitors could pay per ride. Parking was $3.
Info: www.facebook.com/MarysvilleLionsClub or 717-957-2690.