Don't just tempt your taste buds... Satisfy them! This is your chance to explore Harrisburg restaurants, enjoying unique menu options.
- 3 courses for $30 (per person)
- 2 Dine for $40 (a shared appetizer, 2 entrees, a shared dessert)
Each participating restaurant has designed a special menu for the two-week event showcasing unique and exciting dishes.
Eighteen restaurants are participating in this year’s event. The new additions for 2016 are Federal Taphouse and Capital Gastropub. Restaurant Week Alumni include note. bistro & wine bar, Dodge City Steakhouse, Rubicon, Pastorante, Café 1500, Char’s Tracy Mansion, Bricco***, Café Fresco Center City, Carley’s Ristorante & Piano Bar, El Sol Mexican Restaurant, The Firehouse Restaurant, Home 231, Mangia Qui, McGrath’s Pub, Sammy’s Authentic Italian Restaurant, and Stock’s on 2nd.
To view menus and more event details please visit www.HarrisburgRestaurantWeek.com.
- *The rate does not include beverages, tax, or gratuity.
- **2 people dine for $40 = a shared appetizer, 2 entrees, a shared dessert
- ***Bricco will only be participating 9/19-9/23 due to prior obligations.
Like Harrisburg Restaurant Week on Facebook and follow @HbgRestWeek on Twitter, #HbgRestWeek.
If you have questions about the event, please contact Leigh Ann M. Urban at LeighAnn@HarrisburgDID.com