Happy Hauntings at Dutch Wonderland is a fun, fall family event featuring themed rides, special entertainment, tasty treats and Trick-or-Treat Trail, a safe, interactive Trick-or-Treating experience included in your admission! Three Weekends of Spook-tacular Fun!
- Safe, non-scary fun for kids
- Over 30 themed rides and family-friendly attractions
- Special entertainment & more!
- A trip through Trick-or-Treat Trail
Dates and Times: Saturdays and Sundays* October 15 – 30, 2016
*Please Keep in Mind
* Adults and children are welcome to wear their Halloween costumes to Happy Hauntings at Dutch Wonderland! We ask all guests in costume to keep the family-friendly nature of the event in mind when choosing to wear their costumes to the Park. We do not recommend that adults wear masks to the Park during Happy Hauntings and refrain from wearing costumes that are frightening, gory or inappropriate in nature for a family amusement park. Dutch Wonderland reserves the right to ask a Guest to remove any costume deemed inappropriate for our Park. Also, costumes, or portions of costumes may need to be removed on some rides for safety reasons.