The family fun event that will delight your little trick-or-treater!
Come dressed as your favorite hero, villain, ghost, or goblin, and be prepared for fun! This family party will have games, crafts, and costume prizes for all voyagers to enjoy. The cruise lasts a total of 60 minutes and includes candy, games, and activities for children ages 2-12.
Bring the whole family, and come dressed in costume if you would like! There will be plenty to do and see in this spooktacular lengthened sight-seeing tour, whether you’re here for the candy or the beautiful fall foliage!
There will be costume prizes and family fun around every spooky turn!
- The voyage sails from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Tickets: $10 for adults, $8 for seniors, and $5 for children
There is an à la carte snack bar available for our guests. We serve a variety of snacks, sweets, sodas, and water.
We ask that parents and adults come however they like: either dressed up in a costume or completely casual. Children will definitely have more fun if dressed as their favorite character. This is not a water-fight cruise, so no towels or a change of clothes will be necessary. Just come and have fun!
- Boarding begins 15 minutes before the event’s scheduled time. The boat leaves the dock promptly after.
- The Pride is handicapped and wheelchair accessible.
- Passengers under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Restrooms are available onboard.
- Advanced Reservations not required, but suggested. Admission at the door is available on a first-come, first serve basis.