Centuries of tradition in Munich and Stuttgart culminated in a Festival to bring out the Spring Beer and forget the Winter cold. We will embrace this tradition and be focusing on our beer, wine, and cider at Spring Gate with caterers and food trucks to bring you sausages, pretzels, perogies and other German fare for this 2-day event.
We'll be running it 5:00pm - 10:00pm on Friday, and noon to 10:00pm on Saturday.
Rich Sr. will play traditional German music on his accordion on the 14th and 15th, and we'll have a line-up of other fun music as well.
No ticket or admission fee, this is as usual for us an a la carte event.
- Piper Belle's BBQ
- Pane di Casa
- Agin Cajun
- Uncle Paul's Stuffed Pretzels
- Bountiful Feast
- Rich Ranaglia, Sr. on the Accordion Friday & Saturday
- Indian Summer Jars, Friday, 7-10p
- Music Mike Rocks, Saturday
- Hank Imhof Music, Saturday