Take a breathtaking 2-hour cruise along the Susquehanna River while enjoying a delicious dinner paired with a number of craft beer favorites! Enjoy the ambiance of our elegant wood, brass, and copper-adorned climate-controlled salon, and listen as the performance of a live musician fills the air. This is a great way to sample the most delicious food and drinks in the most gorgeous river scenery possible!
Dates & Times:
- Monday, September 4 [Labor Day] (7:30pm-9:30pm) – Brewery to be announced soon!
- Asian Beef Teriyaki Satay Grilled tender pieces of beef marinated in a teriyaki glaze
- Mini Maryland Crabcakes seasoned with coastal spices and browned to perfection
- House Salad With fresh local greens and vegetables
- Dinner Rolls and Butter
- Fontina Stuffed Chicken Chicken breast stuffed with sliced ham, fontina cheese, and artichoke hearts, all in a white mushroom sauce
- Portobella Mushroom Ravioli Filled with ricotta, mozzarella, and parmesan cheeses. Roasted pine nuts and italian parsley decorate a portabella cream sauce
Coffee, tea, and water service is included.