At this seminar, experts will speak about the specifics of the Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Act, the implementation process, and best practices for business based on experience from other states. It will be an excellent opportunity for those exploring business opportunities in the Keystone State to meet others in the industry, lobbyists representing businesses, lawmakers, and some of the advocates who helped make this law a reality.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Rob Kampia, executive director, MPP
- Becky Dansky, legislative counsel, MPP
- Bob Morgan, special counsel, Much Shelist, P.C.
- Michael Correia, director of government relations, National Cannabis Industry Association (NCIA)
- Christine T. Brann, Esq., chair of medical cannabis group at JSDC Law Offices, Hershey, PA
- Cara Salemme, founding member, Campaign 4 Compassion
- Sarah Speed, executive director, Pennsylvania House Judiciary Committee
Sponsors include: The Marijuana Policy Project, The Arcview Group. Palmetto Harmony, Cannasore Insurance Services, The Future of Cannabis, Madmen, MJ Freeway, Decibel Green, Advanced Nutrients, MassRoots
Tickets are $600 each, two for $1,000, or three for $1,300. The seminar will run from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and will include a boxed lunch.
Sponsorships are also available; please contact Lindsay Robinson at LRobinson@mpp.org for more information.
If you have any questions or would like more information on the seminar, please contact Drew Matthews at email@example.com or (202) 905-0739.