Imagine! All-you-can-eat Maryland blue crab and delicious side dishes aboard The Pride of the Susquehanna! We have partnered with Harbor House Crabs to offer you a cruise that will bring you that much closer to the ocean! Space is limited for these popular cruises, so book now!
Remember- crabs can be messy, so leave the necktie at home!
2-hour cruise and dinner: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- 2-hour cruise with all-you-can-eat Maryland blue crabs with cole slaw and corn-on-the-cob for $45.00
- Not a fan of crab? Just ride for the 2-hour cruise for $15.00 (no food or drink included)
There is a cash bar available for our guests, serving top-shelf beer, wine, and cocktails, as well as soda and other non-alcoholic beverages.
There is an à la carte grill available for our guests, serving snacks, sweets, light entrees, and sandwiches.
Your voyage price does not include gratuity for our volunteer servers and bartender. If you feel they do an outstanding job, we encourage you to tip accordingly. Your enjoyment is their ultimate goal!
- Boarding begins 15 minutes prior to sailing. The riverboat leaves promptly on time.
- The Pride is handicapped and wheelchair accessible.
- Children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Restrooms are available onboard.
- Advanced reservations required.