We will be hosting two pig roast events on our Rooftop Biergarten. The first event is 12:00pm - 2:00pm and the second event takes place from 3:00pm - 5:00pm (Sold-Out). We will be roasting North Mountain Pastures Farm pigs right on our Rooftop Biergarten! Tickets include an all you can eat menu, Millworks craft beers, and non-alcoholic beverages. All included in the price of your ticket.
The Millworks Pig Roast menu:
- Roasted north mountain pastures whole hog barbecue
- North Carolina chili vinegar BBQ sauce
- South Carolina mustard seed BBQ sauce
- Skillet corn bread
- Celery seed coleslaw
- Deviled egg potato salad
- Farmers garden salad with radishes, carrots, white balsamic vinaigrette
- Smoked andouille sausage BBQ baked beans
- Seasonal farm fresh vegetables
You must have a ticket to attend the event. Seating is limited and tickets are available below. To order, please choose a quantity of ticket(s), click Add to Cart, then proceed to your Cart to complete your purchase.
Our rooftop pig roast will be held outside, rain could possibly cancel this event. If that occurs, we will personally contact you ahead of time. The event will then be moved to the following Saturday.