The Acre Breaker is a 2.5-mile (4K) adventure race for all fitness levels. A longer 5-mile (8K) course will be offered for those who want even more of a challenge! In its first year, the race will include 12 obstacles in a rugged field across the highway from Spooky Nook Sports. This race is for ages 14+.
Wave Start Times (start times may vary based on previous wave’s finish)
- 8:00am & 8:45am: 4K Individuals
- 9:30am & 11:00am: 8K Individuals
- 12:00pm & 12:45pm: 4K Teams
- 1:30pm & 3:00pm: 8K Teams
The Acre Breaker course will be held in a large field across the highway (Rt. 283) from Spooky Nook Sports.
- Please remain on the course at all times.
- If you fail to complete an obstacle, go back and try to complete the obstacle.
- After 5 attempts, you will be disqualified from earning an award, but you may continue to complete the course. For teams, after 5 attempts, another person on your team may try to complete the obstacle.
- All members on a team must travel throughout the course together, and each person must complete an obstacle before moving onto the next one.
- Stay in the lines at obstacles to move through in an orderly fashion.
- All members of a team must cross the finish line together!