Harrisburg Marathon will take you on a thrilling journey through beautiful Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Our fast, flat course is a Boston qualifier that’s sure to give plenty of runners a great PR!
Dubbed as a “mini-Boston” this energetic race filled Second Street with people cheering, music playing, the energy of what has been called “Restaurant Row” as runners of our completely redesigned course round their way onto Second Street towards the new finish line at Locust.
The Marathon course better integrates the city into the fun. We’ve added new sections that showcase some of Harrisburg’s landmarks like Fort Hunter. We’ve introduced two scenic bridge crossings to integrate our friends on the west shore of the Susquehanna. The crescendo of the new Marathon though, was to move the final mile and finish line right down Second Street to Locust Street —the epicenter of the downtown scene.
NOT RUNNING? COME TO THE DOWNTOWN MARATHON RED BLOCK PARTY!
Don’t miss the third annual Marathon Red Block Party sponsored by the Harrisburg Downtown Improvement District! We redesigned the Harrisburg Marathon course to integrate the event with the community that hosts it. Celebrate our “mini-Boston” and cheer on finishers in a huge downtown celebration!
Runners and walkers
- Registrations opens to February 29th – $60
- March 1st to March 31st – $65
- April 1st to April 30th – $70
- May 1st to May 31st – $75
- June 1st to June 30th – $80
- July 1st to July 31st – $85
- August 1st to August 31st – $90
- September 1st to September 30th – $95
- October 1st to October 31st – $100
- November 1st to November 8th (close of online registration at 11:59pm) – $105
- Registration will also be available during packet pick-up, cost is $110
Relay Teams (teams of 4)
- Registrations opens to February 28th – $180
- March 1st to April 30th – $190
- May 1st to June 30th – $200
- July 1st to August 31st – $210
- September 1st to October 31st – $220
- November 1st to November 8th (close of online registration at 11:59pm) – $240
- Registration will also be available during packet pick-up, cost is $250/team
- Master’s Teams must have a combined age of 160
Paper registration forms:
**There are NO refunds**
Race start times:
- 6:30AM – Walkers start on City Island
- 8:00AM – Marathon & Relay Team Runners start on City Island
All participants should be at City Island or their relay exchange point at least 30 minutes before their start time.