The Merrill Lynch Harrisburg Half and 3 Bridges 5k will challenge you to a new level of fitness! The Harrisburg Half Marathon is one of the fastest-growing races in the YMCA Race Series, with over 1,100 runners in 2016. Are you looking to reach a new goal in 2017? The Harrisburg Half Marathon or the 3 Bridges 5K is a great choice for seasoned runners and running newbies alike. Our new course provides a flat, yet challenging run that will spur you on to a PR. Enjoy scenic views of gorgeous Harrisburg city and the Susquehanna river as you enjoy the company of other dedicated runners on their way to reaching their goals. Ready to hit the road? Sign up for the Harrisburg Half Marathon or 3 Bridges 5K today!
Registration fees – Runners and Walkers
Participants must be at least 13 years old to register for both the Half Marathon and the 3 Bridges 5k. All registrations are final. All registration price cutoffs are at 11:59 pm on the dates listed below. Please note that there are no refunds.
- August 1st to August 31st – $85
- September 1st to September 6th – $90
- Onsite registration (during all packet pickup times) – $90
- Registration fees – Two-Person Relay Teams
- August 1st to September 6th – $140
- Onsite registration (during all packet pickup times) – $140
3 BRIDGES 5K
- Start of registration to September 6th – $30
- Limited to 350 participants
- Onsite registration (during all packet pickup times) – $40
- Online registration closes on Wednesday, September 7th at 11:59pm
Paper Registration Forms
Race day registration begins at 6:30am on Sunday, September 10th at the Carousel Pavilion on City Island (near the starting line). All race participants are encouraged to be at the island no later than 7:30am, due to the high volume of walk-ups and packet pickups. Remember, the race starts promptly at 8:00am. Walkers go off at 7:15am.
- Runners and Walkers – $90
- Two-Person Relay Teams – $140
- 3 Bridges 5k – $40
Race shirts are not guaranteed for participants who register during packet pickup times.