Duncannon is one of the few official Appalachian Trail Communities and we are eager to share the pride and enthusiasm of being part of a national treasure. Join us for a family-friendly festival while learning about the Appalachian Trail and other outdoor opportunities in Central PA.
There will be hikes and outdoor activities in the morning and from 10:00am to 4:00pm there will be entertainment, exhibits, presentations and vendors near the town square on High Street between Cumberland and Ann streets.
- Admission and all presentations are FREE!
- Live Musical Entertainment throughout the day.
- Live Wildlife Presentation (PA native species).
- Over $300 of Raffle Prizes donated by vendors.
- One Free Raffle Ticket for every attendee! (Children must be accompanied by an adult.)
- Hiking and Outdoor Clubs.
- Food vendors.
- Arts and Crafts vendors.
- Craft Activities for Kids
- Tales from the Trail
- BBQ Chicken served by the Duncannon Fire Company
Some hiking clubs at the festival will be leading their own hikes in the morning and they encourage you to join their clubs to participate in local Duncannon area hikes. The following hiking opportunities are open to the public until all available spaces are filled.