Join us for the 1st annual Spirits of the Community event to benefit The Arc of Cumberland & Perry Counties (CPARC)! The mission of The Arc of Cumberland & Perry Counties (CPARC) is to provide support, training, and opportunities to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families. We believe in building a more inclusive community.
Please join us for Spirits of the Community - a time to gather our community to celebrate individuality and promote the abilities of all.
Attendees will have the opportunity to experience:
- Hors d’oeuvres by The Sassy Gourmet, CPARC’s catering business that employs people with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities
- Complimentary beer and wine tasting from Molly Pitcher Brewing Company, Rhone Brew Company, and Larsen Meadworks
- A performance by TMI Improv Troupe from the Gamut Theatre
- Musical performance by Katie Rudolf, Jazz Pianist
- Silent Auction and Raffle items Visit our website for more information!