14th Annual Soup Cook-Off
- Starting: Oct 14, 2017
- Hershey Volunteer Fire Company
- 21 W. Caracas Ave
Hershey, PA 17033
- Times: 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Admission: See event listing
- Phone: (717) 298-1359
The Hershey Partnership’s Soup Cook-Off is a fun Fall Family Event, in Hershey Pennsylvania. This event is organized and run by the Hershey Partnership which donates a portion of the event profits to the Hershey Volunteer Fire Company.
Each year 20-50 cooks, both professional and non-professional from the Hershey PA area prepare a wonderful variety of soups to be sampled. The public is invited to attend (fee charged) to sample the soups and vote for their favorites in each category. At the end the ballots are tallied and awards for 1st, 2nd and 3rd are presented to the Cooks in each category.
In addition to tasting and voting on the soups, attendees may win one of the many door prizes including our grand prize!
- Host of soups to be tasted and voted on as 1st, 2nd, 3rd place
- Door Prizes/drawings for $1,000s worth of products from Hershey Partnership members. With a Grand Prize drawing
- Fire trucks and displays from Hershey Volunteer Fire Company
- $10 for Adults – pre-purchase
- $12 for Adults – at the door
- $5 for children 10 and under